20090117

accept as it was;

for two days i was in the named of "not in the mood".juz believe me, for those who never ever see me && noe me well they couldnt believe that the happy hippy tqah was crying like little baby.was it sad or watt.im trying to accept it wit all my heart && my soul.


i noe there maybe sometimes dat i couldnt say the truth bout myself.im trying hard && plis do not force me anymore.noe the new me.im flexible.i could accept all those lies && the truth about me.i admit it.juz ask me anything i could give you the correct answer.(; oke.aku bukan la nak belagak mcm ape je kan.aku admit la yang aku dah have the courage to face the truth eventou i noe that im still not in the stable condition.&& pliz juz dont ask any ques bout heart && feelings.penat sgt mate aku nie nak jawab.sebab aku dah mula jawab any ques wit my heart open widely.luas2 kot.


oke my eyes bengkak.imagine la crying for 2 days.there was at 1st when aku gaduh ngan penjajah nie.conclusion nyer salah aku.maafkan aku taww);


2nd plak pasal aku xmsg.lagii skali salah aku ); maafkan aku lagii.kite baik2 ehh taww.


3rd plak pasal tintin turun segamat juz wanna see me && give barang2.thanx coz nak jumpa kite lagii.gonna miss you.no hard feelings oke.kite same2 mulekan hidup yang baru walaupon mcm berat batu besar jee.(;


aku xnak pk ape2 dah.get tru the journey of life wit eyes open.thanx for those who was in the hand of helping me.thanx alot tawww.(;


kak ezah; thanx for being my crying shoulder (;

2 comments:

tintin said...

hmm..yahh..hope u r hepy wit ur life..thnx ..ingt jari kelinking
hope ubah
oke

tintin said...

dushhh
adoi mok mok nie
remmber jari kelinking
tarik hdung cm ri tu kang
ggrrrr
ubah means ubah diri tu..dushhhh