20091117

setelah sekian lama nyaaaa...

hey guys, u might probably thinking where have I been for the past 3 weeks aite? Well I am just here cleaning and tidying up my room as usual. Finals already finished a week ago. I tried my best in my exam. Susah pon ada jugak. Can't think of it anymore. So now howabout we proceed our topic.

on 15th of Nov I go back home.I terpaksa balik lambat even my last paper was on 11Nov.Ayah ada keje and mama too.So I stay at college for 5 days I think. I was like in a hell kot. Bosan tahap cipan punya lah. And on that day, was also my mom's birthday.me and along had planned something that would be surprise my mom. Kak Farah make a butter cake and that was mama's favourite. I ask my mom to come over to along's house but mama kinda have a clue that she will be getting a surprise party for her. And I ask Ain to take opah to come here. But suddenly Ain yang hancurkan plan. Where she so sudden and said " Opah, Ain buat cake ".. then all of us laugh out loud. Klaka gile Ain nie...

Happy Birthday Mama...

see you soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hai atiqah! jnguk2 la blog bru sy. klik sini ea? http://lacikami.blogspot.com/