20090207

mean me;

its juz maybe me.i mean wondering around myself like hell.shut up u bloody head.ahh.jgn paham oke.theres something that make me mad wit myself.why n why n i keep on asking.you dont noe urself n pliz stay back off my side.do not get into my circle plis.get ur own n i really mean it.xkan la xada circle life sendiri.buat la sendiri.dulu aku taw kau ada circle sendiri.n now bile there is a empty place in my circle u get into it.n u make it turn back.kau xpaham ke.skunk nie im taking myself a step forward.ngat senang ke nak mule something that u think u didnt make any mistake but ppl juz show fingers at u.pastu kau amek kesempatan plakk.aku xsuke dow.i hate see you happy.oke am i evil or wat.kau tu dah besar jgn la mengedix2 plak.aku tgk kau setiap hari mcm dah naik menyampah taw tak.even you are trying to be nice wit me but i cant change my thought of u.u still the freaking b****.ill make nice if i want to.no thanks for the nice faces.(:

No comments: